CFA Breeder Assistance Program
CFA has developed a program for owners of catteries who find themselves overwhelmed for various reasons. The program aims to help and support breeders, who find themselves in an out-of-control situation, by making assistance available through other breeders.
Help and support will be provided upon request. Reasons for a request for help include:
- Number of cats are beyond care capacity
- New legislation in the area affects the number of cats
- Disability, either temporary or permanent
- Loss of home or housing
- Unforeseen change in personal family situation
- Temporary financial hardship
- Death, without provision for the animals
- Acts of nature
- Normal retirement
No job is too big or too small... we are here to help and if we can't do the job, we will find someone else who can! The Breeder Assistance Program is able to help with advice, food, physical assistance, and placement of cats
Just contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All emails and inquiries received will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.